- Transfers are carried out in Armenian drams and foreign currencies in accordance with terms and tariffs set by the Bank.
- Commissions are charged in AMD, based on the CBA’s average exchange rate defined for AMD on the due day of the transaction. In case of lack or insufficient amount in the Customer’s AMD account, the commission for the transaction shall be charged by the Bank from the Customer’s foreign currency account by converting the foreign currency into AMD on the currency exchange market’s average exchange rate on the due day of the transaction.
- The Bank provides the Customer with the corresponding receipt for the transfer conducted.
- Changes in the transfer requisites/amendments are made upon the Sender’s application and provision of ID at the servicing point where the money transfer transaction has been carried out.
- The Bank is not responsible for direct and indirect charges and losses of any party of the transfer, if such has been arisen as a result of Bank’s actions under money laundering and terrorism preventing measures, as well as in compliance with other requirements of the RA legislation.
- The Bank is not responsible for the Customer’s orders delay, mistakes and losses as a result of the mistakes, if they have been arisen in the following cases:
Customer’s wrong or not clears orders
Restrictions to the Customer set by a third authorized party
Force majeure (natural disasters, pandemics, earthquakes, strikes, blockades, declarations of states of war and emergency, acts of state agencies, etc.)
|AMD Foreign Currency||
17:00, in case of receiving order via Internet Bank: 17:30
|AMD||14:00, in case of receiving order via Internet Bank: 15:30|
|USD, Euro, RUB||15:00, in case of receiving order via Internet Bank: 16:30|
- The schedule is applicable for transfers under AMD 50 mln or equivalent foreign currency.
- For transfers of more than AMD 50 mln or equivalent foreign currencies, both mentioned and other currencies, the orders received from the Customer after the defined deadline within the same business day, the service is provided on the principle of "if possible".
- In other cases remittance orders are conducted on the next business day.
- The deadline schedule is not applicable to the individuals’ remittances via fast money transfer systems.
Utility Payments (for electricity, gaz, water, garbage and other utilities)
Provision of a technical inspection coupons
|Payment of technical inspection charges and provision of a coupon||AMD 1 000|
|Prоvision of the technical inspection coupon for the second time||AMD 2 000|
Payment Order Prepairment (Inclusive of VAT)
|In foreign currency||AMD 1 000|
Transfer cancellation or changes in the data provided for transfer on Customer’s Claim (This service is provided on the principle of "if possible", and in case of a negative result, the Bank is not responsible for non-execution of the transfer by third parties)
|For Legal Entities and Private Entrepreneurs||AMD 5 000|
|For International Transfers|
|RUB||AMD 5 000|
|Other currencies||AMD 25 000|
Requests on Executed Transfer on Customer’s Claim (This service is provided on the principle of "if possible", and in case of a negative result, the Bank is not responsible for non-execution of the transfer by third parties)
|For Transfers in AMD||AMD 3 000|
|For Transfers in RUB||AMD 10 000|
|For Transfers in other foreign currency||AMD 30 000|
Money Transfer from the Escrow account to the Seller’s account
|00.05%, AMD 15 000 Min and AMD 100 000 Max|